View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #908
PapaBear
You just ruined any chance of me getting hard
Because I'm old, and shit.
I have no junk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanso View Post
"I can't find that channel on TV" It's called a DVR Ron you just use search first, then record.
This one has been bugging me, too. Though it doesn't even take DVR. Even if you want to watch something live, It's not hard to find ANY channel on TV. You just use your cable box's guide.

The only legitimate excuse for his argument would be (and I'm sure this doesn't apply to him), would be if you have multiple TV's, but not all of them have cable boxes. We have a TV that is hooked to cable in our dining room. It's not used heavily, so we don't have a cable box for it (also resulting in getting only about 70 channels, instead of the normal bajilion). If you can't remember where all 70 or channels are, then yes... It can be hard to remember where all the channels are.

EDIT: Another problem I have when he says this is, it's often about a show that's on FX. Yet, he has been an admitted fan of "It's Always Sunny" for years. That show is on FX! Sure... They replay it on Comedy Central, but he has talked about watching current season shows.

Last edited by PapaBear; 01-09-2012 at 09:51 PM.
PapaBear is offline   Reply With Quote