Old 09-25-2008, 05:27 PM   #1
Judge Smails
making nasty chipmunk style sex to his partner
Man, I wish I was a perfectly chiseled adonis and expert cocksmith
Sorry for hijacking this thread with my constant gay talk

Big Ass 238
Default A guy put his finger into my wife's asshole

Should I be worried?

OK, so my wife had a gynocologist appointment today and she says that after he got done examining her he non-chalantly (if that's even possible) sticks his finger into her asshole - not once but twice. He happened to do this when the two of them were alone in the room and needless to say my wife was quite taken aback. It's like her third visit with him since our insurance changed. She's nearly 39 and she says she's never had a doctor stick anything in her asshole before.

Now, my wife is the type of person who would never question an authority figure. So, while she was really weirded out, she said nothing at the time. She's really embarrased about it now and is afraid to even ask her friends about it for fear of looking stupid - either stupid for not knowing that this is normal or stupid for letting some guy stick his finger in her asshole.

So, tonight she breaks the news to me and asks my opinion like I know shit about assholes. I blurt out: "prostate exam" but then I immediately realize I'm just as stupid as she is. So, of course I jump online and Google "gynocologist + finger in anus" and the only thing I find is that sometimes it's done to young girls on their first visit in order to find out if their uterus is properly alligned or if it is tipped.

Certainly such a thing would not be necessary on a 39 year old woman who has already had two kids and has most likely closed up shop on any future babies?

So ladies - does this happen to you or should I go down to that office and give that chap a right good thrashing.

Last edited by Judge Smails; 09-25-2008 at 05:31 PM.
Judge Smails is offline   Reply With Quote