View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 05:47 PM   #20
~Katja~
Slayer of joy and humor

Quote:
Originally Posted by betidont View Post
stop what? the practice of anal assault by a digit? thank god for the courts!

all he had to do was tell her what he was about to do and why and this thread wouldn't exist.
that's besides my point. Many medical lawsuits are outrageous and should never exist.

I am sure every person sues their mechanic when a repair did not work out ( granted, that is a poor comparison) but it seems almost no other profession has to go through such ridiculous and often unfounded lawsuits.

His wife is 39 and can handle herself. There is no reason for her to be ashamed, it is her body and she has the right to question what is being done. If she still feels it was done for any other reason than a medical procedure, I suggest her to call the office and clear it up.
The procedure should be recorded in the chart for one thing... and if it's not then I would ask for a diagnoses, no matter if it is positive or negative.

If her gynecologist makes her feel uncomfortable I also recommend a switch (if that is possible with the insurance) because they are the kind of doctor a woman has to be able to trust and feel comfortable with.

Come to the land of MPW and friendly chatter- open late!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Don't_Surf View Post
How have you not been canonized yet? You're a living saint.
~Katja~ is offline   Reply With Quote