View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #4
Bob Impact
One man's asshole is another's mangina!
Now sir, I just need to look inside your asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
And you sure paying a lot of tax dollars.

I can't believe they overturned the death penalty -- especially so soon after those two pieces of garbage who were involved in the Petiit killings in Cheshire were sentenced to death.
Third highest tax rate in the country, it really is disgusting. And the medical marijuana laws are very restrictive. For example, someone such as myself, with two lifelong and serious nerve based issues in severe Tinnitus and Cluster Headaches (often cited as "the most painful condition know to medical science") would not be eligible. I'm not particularly interested, and I have no idea if it would help with those specific conditions, but it is strange that nerve damage is not on the list of approved conditions when it shows up on most other states lists.

And we never used the death penalty as it is, and while what those two animals did was obviously as disgusting as it gets I've never been comfortable with state sanctioned murder, or the "eye for an eye" mentality.

Goddamn it AJ, I was all high on Connecticut this morning, now I hate the whole state again, buzzkill.

Bob Impact is offline   Reply With Quote