View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 03:57 PM   #6
FezsAssistant

Big Ass top secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawson View Post
I had epididymitis 20+ years ago. My doctor at the time, who spoke English with a very heavy Korean accent, explained the symptoms and the standard treatment (Cipro) and what might have caused it. He said, or at least I think he said (because of the communication difficulty), that it could also be exacerbated by a backup of fluids. He said something about “more sex”… now whether he meant the problem was caused by having more sex than usual, or that I needed to have more sex to correct the problem, or I wish this swollen balled idiot would get out of my office so I can have more sex with my nurse… I’ll never know. But when he walked me out to the reception area, my very worried girlfriend was anxiously waiting to find out what the problem was. I told her I was just backed up and needed more sex. My doctor just laughed and nodded. I’m not sure if it was the Cipro or the frequent attention I received from my girlfriend over the next few weeks, but it cleared up pretty quickly… almost too quickly.
That's good to hear. That's how I was justifying my masturbation.
"If the fluid builds up it will make things worse...so I gotta do this...for my health."
FezsAssistant is offline   Reply With Quote