Weird Medicine Forum Moderator
Click here to ask Dr. Steve a question!

Turd of a Mod

I can't seem to get hard

Big Ass 00001 View My Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by FezsAssistant View Post
Thank you Dr. Steve. You're amazing.

To clarify my "seeing the epididymis"...

When the scrotum is looser (like after a shower), if I softly push my testicles up against the skin, I can kind of see the outline of my testicles under the skin (just like I can see the outline of my hand if I push it up from under a blanket - I can make out the shape).
I can see what I think is the outline of the epididymis connected to the left testicle (big puffy lumpy veins all of which are soft). I do not see the outline of a similar structure on the right side.
I wasn't sure if this is normal or if I just have one epididymis. I suppose the left one is still inflamed as the general aching is coming back again after a month of antibiotics.

I need to buy more briefs, too.

Thank you for all the time and help. I've been stressed about this. It sucks to have an achy ball.
What you're seeing is either a "Varicocele", which is a collection of varicose veins surrounding the testicle (a benign condition, but can cause that testicle to make less (or no) sperm due to incomplete temperature control), or it could indeed be an inflammed epididymis.

Anytime there is an assymetry of one testicle over another, it's worth getting a urologist or a good internist/family doctor to check it out. I'd at least see someone to make sure it's nothing more than epididymitis (and it will be, around 95% of the time!)

let us know how it turns out.

steve

Be sure you check out anything you read here with your regular health care provider.
"Credo Che Tutti gli Uomini Siano Fratelli" Doctor Steve: Vintner to the Stars
http://www.doctorsteve.com
Dr Steve is offline   Reply With Quote