Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 08:44 AM   #54
realmenhatelife
Nothing starts the day like droning mopery.
I do enjoy lentils.
I just called my step sister and rubbed my dick on the phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by booster11373 View Post
I think people are pissed off and rightly so because EA has been on the forefront of the whole DLC and nickle and diming people who buy there product.

The Javin thing for instance is really ballsy in that from what I have read the content is on the disk when bought, you are paying to just unlock it

DLC should expand and enhance what I worry about is companies making a game then removing aspects and charging for the so called extra content later it just seems wrong

And Bioware doesnt need to clarify the ME 3 ending they need to change it entirely
DLC is a fine line, but if you dont feel short changed that the game on the disk cost what it did I dont see hwo you can be mad that the entire time they planned to release DLC. The fact that they developed it from early on makes the DLC better. They said 'what tells this story the way we want to tell it, what amount of gameplay is worth what we will ask for this game.' and they chopped out what's extra and I'm fine with that.

It's mathimatical, how many playing hours were ME:1 and 2? Does ME:3 compare? If so you didn't get short changed just because the company has something optional to sell you.
realmenhatelife is offline   Reply With Quote