WRESTLINGFAN
fat
openly gay
provide care free of charge to anyone
a slut

Big Ass 13499

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans View Post
did you even read the story? They were willing to sacrafice and he never even talked to them.

And my selfishness and me first attitude? How about you talk about what I said. I addressed why the current teachers walked out. They took the jobs on the agreement that they had these benefits. Whether you or me or anyone thinks they should or shouldnt, thats for future discussion. the point is they walked out of work now cause the agreement they accepted to take the job was changed. You arent even arguing the same point anymore.

Do you really wanna be like tenbatz? If so, you are doing an awful job. You are supposed to want epo to be your friend.

But just like him, you arent smart enough to change the point mid argument and get away with it. We notice. Go home now, i think you have some reading to do.

and im not a public servant asshole. Im not in a union, and my job has nothing to do with tax payers. Just cause it helps you feel better to assume im just sayin this cause i dont want to be effected, im not, at all. this would have zero effect on me. Im making the points because they are right. Not because of bias.

Just because all your points are from some bias doesnt mean you can assume all ours are. Thats why you are stupid and we call you names. Not to insult, but because the names apply. You are stupid, you are an asshole, and you are beginning to make me thing you are legitimately learning disabled
They called out sick and are showing up to protest. Thats the point. If this was tried in the private sector they would have been tossed out on their asses. I know a sickout isnt a strike but its the same mob like mentality.

Would they spend as much effort teaching as they do protesting (which is costing the taxpayer even more money), maybe America’s children would learn more, and have higher test scores when compared to students from other countries.

Self-serving public parasites. How about paying into their retirement pensions like everybody else?

Ingrates.

Your name calling means nothing. If it makes you feel better to whine like a child then go ahead. The Bill is going to get passed!!! Wheres the bias? I said that they have the right to bargain for salary but thats it. Sometimes contracts need to be renegotiated. These are bad economic times.

Last edited by WRESTLINGFAN; 02-18-2011 at 05:45 AM.
WRESTLINGFAN is offline   Reply With Quote