View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 05:46 AM   #65
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRESTLINGFAN View Post
They called out sick and are showing up to protest. Thats the point. If this was tried in the private sector they would have been tossed out on their asses. I know a sickout isnt a strike but its the same mob like mentality.

Your name calling means nothing. If it makes you feel better to whine like a child then go ahead. The Bill is going to get passed!!! Wheres the bias? I said that they have the right to bargain for salary but thats it. Sometimes contracts need to be renegotiated. These are bad economic times.
the bill will never get passed cause they wont vote til enough repubs flip

im going to attempt to seriously address this one more time:
THEY OFFERED TO RENEGOTIATE. THE GOVERNOR DIDNT. HE THREW IT ALL OUT AND IS TRYIN TO TAKE AWAY THERE ABILITY TO NEGOTIATE. THEY EVEN SAID THEY WOULD MAKE CONCESSIONS AND HE WOULDNT EVEN TALK TO THEM. where is the renegotiation? The governor is the one refusing to negotiate, not the people. THE FACT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS IS WHY YOU ARE A MORON.

And thats where the bias is. Instead of you actually reading the facts, you are seeing what you want. The people walked out because the governor WONT negotiate AT ALL. It is basically just like a strike, and they have the RIGHT TO DO THAT. If it wasnt their right, they would be in jail. They arent, so you are wrong.

And incase you didnt know, you get to bargain for more than your salary in private jobs. You think private companies offer benefits and things like that cause they are nice and want to? NO. THEY WANT MONEY. They offer them because they know that no qualified people would take the jobs if they didnt get those benefits. Nothing is just about salary. So you arguing they get to argue their salary, as if its some great point, MEANS THEY ARE GETTING SCREWED.

Do you even have a job? Do you know anything?