View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 05:50 AM   #66
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRESTLINGFAN View Post
Self-serving public parasites. How about paying into their retirement pensions like everybody else?

Ingrates.

Wait, who is doing the name calling and looking childish? And by everyone else, you mean like cops and firefighters? Oh wait, they dont. And they arent going to lose that right in this bill because why? Oh yea, cause they endorsed the governor. So now he is doing political favors on top of tryin to fuck people. What ingrates!!!!

and the reason they dont pay into their benefits and pensions is because THEY GET PAID LESS. they make 8% less, so the benefits make up the difference.

AND PRIVATE COMPANIES MATCH ON 401K. SO NOBODY COMPLETELY PAYS THEIR OWN RETIREMENT. THE FACT THAT PRIVATE EMPLOYEES MAKE MORE MONEY MAKES UP FOR THE FACT THEY PAY PART OF THEIR BENEFITS. AND ITS A REALLY SMALL PART

I paid around 89 bucks a month for total benefits at Prestige Motors. Thats around 15% of what my coverage actually cost.

They make 8% less and year and their coverage would cost about 89 bucks a month to them. Im sure that 89 a month is way less than the 8% of salary. So the public employees are still CHEAPER.