View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 06:07 AM   #75
KnoxHarrington
I'd probably end up jacking eight or nine times a day, up from my usual 5 or 6.
I will suck a cock.
You can't neglect the balls
Putting someone's cock in your mouth isn't intimate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans View Post
he is tryin to take shit away to save money. they offered to make concessions to save money. he refused to even hear them. but then you call all the workers assholes for not being willing to renegotiate. this is why you are a dumb cock. Now ill leave you be til th8e next time you start bashing immigrants or some other dumb BS. Have a good day, i really hope you get hit by a bus on your way to unemployment
Public workers are an easy target because dumb Fox News watching motherfuckers have this bullshit notion that they're paid a lot more than workers in similar positions in the private sector (they're not) and that they get paid to do jack shit (actually either work for the gov't, or talk to someone who does, and you'll learn the truth about that.) So a grandstanding douche like Scott Walker can make easy political points with idiots by saying he's going to get them under control.

But as you've noted, busting the public sector union gives Walker a lot of leverage to start fucking private sector workers too. And it's such short-term, cheap political thinking, because it makes Wisconsin far less attractive to workers and employers. But, hey, who gives a fuck as long as the hayseeds vote for you, right Scott?