RonFez.net Messageboard
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read





Go Back   RonFez.net Messageboard > Life's Distractions > 01001101 01101111 01101101's Basement

01001101 01101111 01101101's Basement A place to discuss computers, technology, video games, comic books and other geek topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #551
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog View Post
I'm convinced that the people who make the popular sports game (The Show, Madden) don't actually play the fucking games before they're released. There's no way they'd let a lot of this garbage go through.

It's 2015, and they keep telling me how the 2012 All Star Game will be hosted in KC. Great.

42 game hitting streak? Sure, we'll just pinch hit you.
the pinch hitting shit used to make me so fuckin angry. Really dickheads? Even if you were in teh AL and got a day off, they would fuckin pinch hit you. The managers are really fuckin dumb
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #552
NickyL0885
The Spunkasaurus.
realized he was rubbing his sisters vagina
I'll juggle your balls while you turn and cough for $10

 
NickyL0885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,265
Big Ass 25189 Playstation Network Nick: Creed0885
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog View Post
It changes stadiums, not sure of how large the rotation is, though.
Ah. Well, I have always skipped the ASG.
__________________
NickyL0885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:09 AM   #553
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,863
Default

ive never been happier in a video game. i just hit a ball 484 feet off Mark Shlereths stupid kid
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:05 PM   #554
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,863
Default

is anyone else having any issues with MLB the show? The game play is fine but for some reason the songs seem to fuck up shit when you are in other game modes. it will like skip and freezes for a few seconds when im going through the calendar or menus in modes. Sometimes it freezes the game entirely and it seems to be gettin worse.

Im hoping its not something with the system. there was an issue like this with NBA 2K12 and it was something with the load file and you had to delete everything and download a patch to fix it. Im hoping maybe its something like that so i deleted all the HD load files and am gonna re install it and see what happens


and all the other games i have are working fine when i try to play them. No issues. So i really dont think its my machine this time
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:50 AM   #555
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans View Post
is anyone else having any issues with MLB the show? The game play is fine but for some reason the songs seem to fuck up shit when you are in other game modes. it will like skip and freezes for a few seconds when im going through the calendar or menus in modes. Sometimes it freezes the game entirely and it seems to be gettin worse.

Im hoping its not something with the system. there was an issue like this with NBA 2K12 and it was something with the load file and you had to delete everything and download a patch to fix it. Im hoping maybe its something like that so i deleted all the HD load files and am gonna re install it and see what happens


and all the other games i have are working fine when i try to play them. No issues. So i really dont think its my machine this time
nevermind all that. none of the other games are working fine. My PS3 is officially burning out. Gonna have to fuckin buy another one. 3rd fuckin PS3 ill be going on, and both of the first 2 were fuckin sent in to be fixed under warranty twice, EACH
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:29 AM   #556
CountryBob

Damn - make love to a farm animal one time and you're labeled as a goat fucker forever.
just needs to get banged in his cake horn once

 
CountryBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 12,890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans View Post
nevermind all that. none of the other games are working fine. My PS3 is officially burning out. Gonna have to fuckin buy another one. 3rd fuckin PS3 ill be going on, and both of the first 2 were fuckin sent in to be fixed under warranty twice, EACH
I have had the same one for like 5 years now - and no problem.
Ive had the xbox for about the same time and no red ring of death.

Do you leave it on regularly? Ive heard that this causes a lot of problems. I always cut it off after playing.
__________________
I'm actually not a redneck
CountryBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:06 PM   #557
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryBob View Post
I have had the same one for like 5 years now - and no problem.
Ive had the xbox for about the same time and no red ring of death.

Do you leave it on regularly? Ive heard that this causes a lot of problems. I always cut it off after playing.
its only on when im playin. I guess its prob the fact i smoke that contributes to it burning out
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #558
angrymissy
The What Show Forum Moderator
I'm addicted to a few things and have a hangover.

Welcome to New York!!

 
angrymissy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ (the shame) but reallyreallyreally close to NY I swear
Posts: 8,755
Default

I've had mine since '07 (and I'm on 360 #3) and it's starting to go, I just know it. The fans kick in REALLY loud, really often, and I've had some freezing issues.

How much is a new PS3 slim now anyway, like $199? Ugh, I don't want mine to go because I have one of the old ass 60gb backwards compatible ones, with all the memory card slots too
__________________

Last edited by angrymissy; 04-13-2012 at 06:47 PM.
angrymissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:26 PM   #559
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymissy View Post
I've had mine since '07 (and I'm on 360 #3) and it's starting to go, I just know it. The fans kick in REALLY loud, really often, and I've had some freezing issues.

How much is a new PS3 slim now anyway, like $199? Ugh, I don't want mine to go because I have one of the old ass 60gb backwards compatible ones, with all the memory card slots too
249 for the 160 gig. unknown to me, my girlfriend just showed up to hang out. she calls me and says can i help her carry some shit inside. So i go outside and she is standing in front of the door with a bag. From Gamestop. With a brand new PS3 inside of it. I gave her this look like what the fuck, seriously? and she looks back and says "What, I wanted to watch you play some playstation"


The fuckin best
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:32 PM   #560
brettmojo
I'm a white trash scumbag with a hollow lonely existence

 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans View Post
249 for the 160 gig. unknown to me, my girlfriend just showed up to hang out. she calls me and says can i help her carry some shit inside. So i go outside and she is standing in front of the door with a bag. From Gamestop. With a brand new PS3 inside of it. I gave her this look like what the fuck, seriously? and she looks back and says "What, I wanted to watch you play some playstation"


The fuckin best
Keeper.
brettmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:32 PM   #561
weekapaugjz
i'm neither funny nor clever.
splooge drenched blowjob queen

 
weekapaugjz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Earth 2: City of Champions
Posts: 14,187
View My Facebook
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans View Post
249 for the 160 gig. unknown to me, my girlfriend just showed up to hang out. she calls me and says can i help her carry some shit inside. So i go outside and she is standing in front of the door with a bag. From Gamestop. With a brand new PS3 inside of it. I gave her this look like what the fuck, seriously? and she looks back and says "What, I wanted to watch you play some playstation"


The fuckin best
__________________


If you had a time machine, those pants would make sense. -- mr. b
weekapaugjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:54 PM   #562
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,863
Default

cablevision eats a fuckin dick. Randomly it just decides to boot me off the internet during games. It would be fine except even on single player NBA 2K12 freezes when you get disconnected mid game

fuck you dolan
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:58 PM   #563
HBox
DID SOMEBODY SAY HOT TEEN SEX?

Fuck my family.

 
HBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 16,916
Big Ass 109 Wii Friend Code: 7881222488325913 Playstation Network Nick: hboxx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans View Post
cablevision eats a fuckin dick. Randomly it just decides to boot me off the internet during games. It would be fine except even on single player NBA 2K12 freezes when you get disconnected mid game

fuck you dolan
That used to happen to me. You probably have a weak signal. The only way it finally got fixed was for Cablevision to send someone to our house and check everything.
__________________
HBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:32 PM   #564
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBox View Post
That used to happen to me. You probably have a weak signal. The only way it finally got fixed was for Cablevision to send someone to our house and check everything.
ive done that 3 times. they never find shit, then they say its outside and they fixed it and nothing changes
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:34 PM   #565
HBox
DID SOMEBODY SAY HOT TEEN SEX?

Fuck my family.

 
HBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 16,916
Big Ass 109 Wii Friend Code: 7881222488325913 Playstation Network Nick: hboxx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans View Post
ive done that 3 times. they never find shit, then they say its outside and they fixed it and nothing changes
In that case I will give my stock response: Fucking Cablevision.
__________________
HBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:59 PM   #566
underdog
Ridiculously Photogenic Miniature Donkey Fucker
I <3 Dick
May or may not be egyptian

 
underdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Miami
Posts: 17,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBox View Post
In that case I will give my stock response: Fucking Cablevision.
Probably still better than Time Warner.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furtherman View Post
Underdog says it best
underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:18 PM   #567
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog View Post
Probably still better than Time Warner.
i just bought the 3 years coverage plan on my PS3 so if this shit breaks again at least it will be free to fix for a long time
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:42 PM   #568
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,863
Default

anyone ever used the laser lens cleaners for ps3? Im starting to have chopping and freezing issues on my barley 7 month old playstation 3 and before i spend all the time that a warranty service repair would waste, i figured i would check and see if anyone ever had a problem and used the lens cleaner and it fixed it.
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:11 AM   #569
underdog
Ridiculously Photogenic Miniature Donkey Fucker
I <3 Dick
May or may not be egyptian

 
underdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Miami
Posts: 17,851
Default

Anyone play Spec Ops : The Line?

I'm currently playing it. It's a good game, but really difficult to watch at times.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furtherman View Post
Underdog says it best
underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:06 PM   #570
boobieman
fuckin and shitten and fighting
why am I wondering about a guys dick..I suck
Upon future investigation..I learned I am a dumb ass.

 
boobieman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Beansonhurst Brooklyn
Posts: 3,025
Default

Playing assassin's creed 3 online..it is fun..and I get to yell at 12 year olds and tell them their mother is with me..and being very dissappointed.

SEYEYAAA
__________________
Creeepy Card Holder #1.
...HACK THE PLANET....HACK THE PLANNNET!!
My name is Christopher..Christopher BooBie
boobieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:02 PM   #571
underdog
Ridiculously Photogenic Miniature Donkey Fucker
I <3 Dick
May or may not be egyptian

 
underdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Miami
Posts: 17,851
Default

Just finished Last Of Us.

I have some issues with the ending, but the game was so grim and dark. It's really sticking with me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furtherman View Post
Underdog says it best
underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:16 PM   #572
jennysmurf
I also wouldn't be disgusted if you drunkenly sent me a dick pic
keithy<3

 
jennysmurf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 20,833
Big Ass 10785
Default

Playstation just opened their new headquarters across from the Target in San Mateo. They got a fountain out front and everything. That's how you know it's fancy.
__________________
ok, it's official, Jenny IS AWESOME! jenny now officially sucks
jennysmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:42 PM   #573
brettmojo
I'm a white trash scumbag with a hollow lonely existence

 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog View Post
Just finished Last Of Us.

I have some issues with the ending, but the game was so grim and dark. It's really sticking with me.
I hear good things about the multiplayer but theres no fucking way I'm paying 10 bucks for it.
brettmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:54 PM   #574
underdog
Ridiculously Photogenic Miniature Donkey Fucker
I <3 Dick
May or may not be egyptian

 
underdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Miami
Posts: 17,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettmojo View Post
I hear good things about the multiplayer but theres no fucking way I'm paying 10 bucks for it.
You have to pay for their multiplayer?

I know you'll have to pay for multiplayer with PS4, but I didn't think you had to already.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furtherman View Post
Underdog says it best
underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #575
brettmojo
I'm a white trash scumbag with a hollow lonely existence

 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog View Post
You have to pay for their multiplayer?

I know you'll have to pay for multiplayer with PS4, but I didn't think you had to already.
I'll check again but when I went to check it out after finishing the story mode I'm pretty sure to access Last Of Us' multiplayer it's an extra $9.99.

Since online for ps4 isn't free anymore they better be doing away with these extra charges some games are levying for multiplayer. These game developers can't expect to tack on another charge on top of the one already being charged by Sony.
brettmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
move, ps3

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2000 - 2010, RFN Media, Inc.