RonFez.net Messageboard
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read





Go Back   RonFez.net Messageboard > That's Life! > Politics and Current Events

Politics and Current Events Talk about late-breaking news stories and debate political issues!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 08:56 AM   #51
BustahMyTool

 
BustahMyTool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Queens
Posts: 116
Big Ass 225566
Default

Scott Walker deserves all the praise. The man is a genius
BustahMyTool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:56 AM   #52
BustahMyTool

 
BustahMyTool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Queens
Posts: 116
Big Ass 225566
Default

there never would have been a David Bowie without Scott Walker
BustahMyTool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:58 AM   #53
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRESTLINGFAN View Post
Like name calling is really going to champion the cause
its a hell of alot better than just spouting incorrect nonsense about things and hoping people listen
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:02 AM   #54
BustahMyTool

 
BustahMyTool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Queens
Posts: 116
Big Ass 225566
Default

My favorite Scott Walker is Scott 4
BustahMyTool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:07 AM   #55
WRESTLINGFAN
fat
openly gay
provide care free of charge to anyone
a slut

 
WRESTLINGFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Oakdale, PA
Posts: 16,837
Big Ass 13499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans View Post
its a hell of alot better than just spouting incorrect nonsense about things and hoping people listen
Whats nonsense? Teachers are supposed to be in the classrooms not out in the streets and especially sicking out then going to protest
WRESTLINGFAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:08 AM   #56
WRESTLINGFAN
fat
openly gay
provide care free of charge to anyone
a slut

 
WRESTLINGFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Oakdale, PA
Posts: 16,837
Big Ass 13499
Default

Haven't we learned anything from the Giffords shooting? Words have meaning. What happened to all the talk of civility?

Check out the dumbass at 31 seconds in. He has the sign upside down


WRESTLINGFAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:12 AM   #57
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRESTLINGFAN View Post
Whats nonsense? Teachers are supposed to be in the classrooms not out in the streets and especially sicking out then going to protest
Actually, the teachers agreed to be in the classroom educating students during the collective bargaining agreements. they agreed to teach for that compensation, which they have had taken from them without even a chance at compromise. you dont live up to the agreements, neither do we.
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:17 AM   #58
WRESTLINGFAN
fat
openly gay
provide care free of charge to anyone
a slut

 
WRESTLINGFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Oakdale, PA
Posts: 16,837
Big Ass 13499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans View Post
Actually, the teachers agreed to be in the classroom educating students during the collective bargaining agreements. they agreed to teach for that compensation, which they have had taken from them without even a chance at compromise. you dont live up to the agreements, neither do we.
Teachers agreed to be public servants at the behest of the taxpayer when they sign their contracts.

Face it. The well has run dry. This childish attitude of public servants is the reason why the country is turning against them.
WRESTLINGFAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:20 AM   #59
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRESTLINGFAN View Post
Teachers agreed to be public servants at the behest of the taxpayer.
yea agreed to a certain compensation package to take the roll as a public servant. Now, without any bargaining, the package they agreed to has been changed. there by, they now HAVENT agreed to do it.

They arent fuckin slaves asshole. They agreed to that cause of the compensation package.
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!

Last edited by Snoogans; 02-18-2011 at 09:22 AM.
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:22 AM   #60
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRESTLINGFAN View Post
Teachers agreed to be public servants at the behest of the taxpayer when they sign their contracts.

Face it. The well has run dry. This childish attitude of public servants is the reason why the country is turning against them.
The well has run dry because the people who run the system misuse and misspend. Its not cause they pay too much to the teachers or the unions. Its cause instead of realizing they have to pay that and not spending money on other dumb shit, they spend on dumb shit, give terrible tax breaks to billionaires, and then cry poverty.
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:25 AM   #61
WRESTLINGFAN
fat
openly gay
provide care free of charge to anyone
a slut

 
WRESTLINGFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Oakdale, PA
Posts: 16,837
Big Ass 13499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans View Post
yea agreed to a certain compensation package to take the roll as a public servant. Now, without any bargaining, the package they agreed to has been changed. there by, they now HAVENT agreed to do it.

They arent fuckin slaves asshole. They agreed to that cause of the compensation package.
You public servants are entitled to your wages only. Why should anyone subsidize your lavish pensions and benefits. You have been programmed to feel entitled. Your selfishness and me 1st attitude is sickening


Keep up with the name calling you people are losing support. Everyone else has to sacrifice but you public servants feel that you shouldnt.
WRESTLINGFAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:31 AM   #62
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRESTLINGFAN View Post
You public servants are entitled to your wages only. Why should anyone subsidize your lavish pensions and benefits. You have been programmed to feel entitled. Your selfishness and me 1st attitude is sickening


Keep up with the name calling you people are losing support. Everyone else has to sacrifice but you public servants feel that you shouldnt.
did you even read the story? They were willing to sacrafice and he never even talked to them.

And my selfishness and me first attitude? How about you talk about what I said. I addressed why the current teachers walked out. They took the jobs on the agreement that they had these benefits. Whether you or me or anyone thinks they should or shouldnt, thats for future discussion. the point is they walked out of work now cause the agreement they accepted to take the job was changed. You arent even arguing the same point anymore.

Do you really wanna be like tenbatz? If so, you are doing an awful job. You are supposed to want epo to be your friend.

But just like him, you arent smart enough to change the point mid argument and get away with it. We notice. Go home now, i think you have some reading to do.

and im not a public servant asshole. Im not in a union, and my job has nothing to do with tax payers. Just cause it helps you feel better to assume im just sayin this cause i dont want to be effected, im not, at all. this would have zero effect on me. Im making the points because they are right. Not because of bias.

Just because all your points are from some bias doesnt mean you can assume all ours are. Thats why you are stupid and we call you names. Not to insult, but because the names apply. You are stupid, you are an asshole, and you are beginning to make me thing you are legitimately learning disabled
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!

Last edited by Snoogans; 02-18-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:40 AM   #63
Donnie Iris

 
Donnie Iris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRESTLINGFAN View Post
You public servants are entitled to your wages only. Why should anyone subsidize your lavish pensions and benefits. You have been programmed to feel entitled. Your selfishness and me 1st attitude is sickening


Keep up with the name calling you people are losing support. Everyone else has to sacrifice but you public servants feel that you shouldnt.
Broad generalizations=Vast intelligence

You're smart!
Donnie Iris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #64
WRESTLINGFAN
fat
openly gay
provide care free of charge to anyone
a slut

 
WRESTLINGFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Oakdale, PA
Posts: 16,837
Big Ass 13499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans View Post
did you even read the story? They were willing to sacrafice and he never even talked to them.

And my selfishness and me first attitude? How about you talk about what I said. I addressed why the current teachers walked out. They took the jobs on the agreement that they had these benefits. Whether you or me or anyone thinks they should or shouldnt, thats for future discussion. the point is they walked out of work now cause the agreement they accepted to take the job was changed. You arent even arguing the same point anymore.

Do you really wanna be like tenbatz? If so, you are doing an awful job. You are supposed to want epo to be your friend.

But just like him, you arent smart enough to change the point mid argument and get away with it. We notice. Go home now, i think you have some reading to do.

and im not a public servant asshole. Im not in a union, and my job has nothing to do with tax payers. Just cause it helps you feel better to assume im just sayin this cause i dont want to be effected, im not, at all. this would have zero effect on me. Im making the points because they are right. Not because of bias.

Just because all your points are from some bias doesnt mean you can assume all ours are. Thats why you are stupid and we call you names. Not to insult, but because the names apply. You are stupid, you are an asshole, and you are beginning to make me thing you are legitimately learning disabled
They called out sick and are showing up to protest. Thats the point. If this was tried in the private sector they would have been tossed out on their asses. I know a sickout isnt a strike but its the same mob like mentality.

Would they spend as much effort teaching as they do protesting (which is costing the taxpayer even more money), maybe America’s children would learn more, and have higher test scores when compared to students from other countries.

Self-serving public parasites. How about paying into their retirement pensions like everybody else?

Ingrates.



Your name calling means nothing. If it makes you feel better to whine like a child then go ahead. The Bill is going to get passed!!! Wheres the bias? I said that they have the right to bargain for salary but thats it. Sometimes contracts need to be renegotiated. These are bad economic times.

Last edited by WRESTLINGFAN; 02-18-2011 at 09:45 AM.
WRESTLINGFAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:46 AM   #65
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRESTLINGFAN View Post
They called out sick and are showing up to protest. Thats the point. If this was tried in the private sector they would have been tossed out on their asses. I know a sickout isnt a strike but its the same mob like mentality.


Your name calling means nothing. If it makes you feel better to whine like a child then go ahead. The Bill is going to get passed!!! Wheres the bias? I said that they have the right to bargain for salary but thats it. Sometimes contracts need to be renegotiated. These are bad economic times.
the bill will never get passed cause they wont vote til enough repubs flip

im going to attempt to seriously address this one more time:
THEY OFFERED TO RENEGOTIATE. THE GOVERNOR DIDNT. HE THREW IT ALL OUT AND IS TRYIN TO TAKE AWAY THERE ABILITY TO NEGOTIATE. THEY EVEN SAID THEY WOULD MAKE CONCESSIONS AND HE WOULDNT EVEN TALK TO THEM. where is the renegotiation? The governor is the one refusing to negotiate, not the people. THE FACT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS IS WHY YOU ARE A MORON.

And thats where the bias is. Instead of you actually reading the facts, you are seeing what you want. The people walked out because the governor WONT negotiate AT ALL. It is basically just like a strike, and they have the RIGHT TO DO THAT. If it wasnt their right, they would be in jail. They arent, so you are wrong.

And incase you didnt know, you get to bargain for more than your salary in private jobs. You think private companies offer benefits and things like that cause they are nice and want to? NO. THEY WANT MONEY. They offer them because they know that no qualified people would take the jobs if they didnt get those benefits. Nothing is just about salary. So you arguing they get to argue their salary, as if its some great point, MEANS THEY ARE GETTING SCREWED.

Do you even have a job? Do you know anything?
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:50 AM   #66
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRESTLINGFAN View Post
Self-serving public parasites. How about paying into their retirement pensions like everybody else?

Ingrates.



.
Wait, who is doing the name calling and looking childish? And by everyone else, you mean like cops and firefighters? Oh wait, they dont. And they arent going to lose that right in this bill because why? Oh yea, cause they endorsed the governor. So now he is doing political favors on top of tryin to fuck people. What ingrates!!!!

and the reason they dont pay into their benefits and pensions is because THEY GET PAID LESS. they make 8% less, so the benefits make up the difference.

AND PRIVATE COMPANIES MATCH ON 401K. SO NOBODY COMPLETELY PAYS THEIR OWN RETIREMENT. THE FACT THAT PRIVATE EMPLOYEES MAKE MORE MONEY MAKES UP FOR THE FACT THEY PAY PART OF THEIR BENEFITS. AND ITS A REALLY SMALL PART

I paid around 89 bucks a month for total benefits at Prestige Motors. Thats around 15% of what my coverage actually cost.

They make 8% less and year and their coverage would cost about 89 bucks a month to them. Im sure that 89 a month is way less than the 8% of salary. So the public employees are still CHEAPER.
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:51 AM   #67
KC2OSO
Love is in the pants

 
KC2OSO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Belle Mead, NJ
Posts: 3,145
Big Ass 20949
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustahMyTool View Post
there never would have been a David Bowie without Scott Walker
Who can forget this
__________________
KC2OSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:53 AM   #68
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,866
Default

all the facts are here. WF will never understand, so I give up.

Enjoy your day, you mentally disabled asshole
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:53 AM   #69
WRESTLINGFAN
fat
openly gay
provide care free of charge to anyone
a slut

 
WRESTLINGFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Oakdale, PA
Posts: 16,837
Big Ass 13499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans View Post
the bill will never get passed cause they wont vote til enough repubs flip

im going to attempt to seriously address this one more time:
THEY OFFERED TO RENEGOTIATE. THE GOVERNOR DIDNT. HE THREW IT ALL OUT AND IS TRYIN TO TAKE AWAY THERE ABILITY TO NEGOTIATE. THEY EVEN SAID THEY WOULD MAKE CONCESSIONS AND HE WOULDNT EVEN TALK TO THEM. where is the renegotiation? The governor is the one refusing to negotiate, not the people. THE FACT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS IS WHY YOU ARE A MORON.

And thats where the bias is. Instead of you actually reading the facts, you are seeing what you want. The people walked out because the governor WONT negotiate AT ALL. It is basically just like a strike, and they have the RIGHT TO DO THAT. If it wasnt their right, they would be in jail. They arent, so you are wrong.

And incase you didnt know, you get to bargain for more than your salary in private jobs. You think private companies offer benefits and things like that cause they are nice and want to? NO. THEY WANT MONEY. They offer them because they know that no qualified people would take the jobs if they didnt get those benefits. Nothing is just about salary. So you arguing they get to argue their salary, as if its some great point, MEANS THEY ARE GETTING SCREWED.

Do you even have a job? Do you know anything?
Hes not going to negotiate because THE STATE IS BROKE!!!! WHATS THERE TO OFFER????? THATS THE FACT!!!!

You people think that money magically appears and it can be doled out.
WRESTLINGFAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:54 AM   #70
WRESTLINGFAN
fat
openly gay
provide care free of charge to anyone
a slut

 
WRESTLINGFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Oakdale, PA
Posts: 16,837
Big Ass 13499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans View Post
all the facts are here. WF will never understand, so I give up.

Enjoy your day, you mentally disabled asshole
Workers of the world unite !!!!!
WRESTLINGFAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:56 AM   #71
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRESTLINGFAN View Post
Hes not going to negotiate because THE STATE IS BROKE!!!! WHATS THERE TO OFFER????? THATS THE FACT!!!!

You people think that money magically appears and it can be doled out.
he is tryin to take shit away to save money. they offered to make concessions to save money. he refused to even hear them. but then you call all the workers assholes for not being willing to renegotiate. this is why you are a dumb cock. Now ill leave you be til th8e next time you start bashing immigrants or some other dumb BS. Have a good day, i really hope you get hit by a bus on your way to unemployment
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:01 AM   #72
WRESTLINGFAN
fat
openly gay
provide care free of charge to anyone
a slut

 
WRESTLINGFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Oakdale, PA
Posts: 16,837
Big Ass 13499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans View Post
he is tryin to take shit away to save money. they offered to make concessions to save money. he refused to even hear them. but then you call all the workers assholes for not being willing to renegotiate. this is why you are a dumb cock. Now ill leave you be til th8e next time you start bashing immigrants or some other dumb BS. Have a good day, i really hope you get hit by a bus on your way to unemployment
You know nothing about me .

Public servants are oblijed to show up for work. Now if they want to protest, dock their pay

Youre too stupid to realize that I am against illegal aliens. Not immigrants.

Speaking of buses enjoy your ride on that short one.
WRESTLINGFAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:03 AM   #73
Snoogans
I hope Dude is right.
"id love to not have pre marital sex, but im not allowed to get married, so a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do"

 
Snoogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 36,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRESTLINGFAN View Post
You know nothing about me .

Public servants are oblijed to show up for work. Now if they want to protest, dock their pay

Youre too stupid to realize that I am against illegal aliens. Not immigrants.

Speaking of buses enjoy your ride on that short one.
Why do you suck so many dicks? Did your uncle make you touch it when you were young?
__________________
I love LA!
IM NOT ASIAN, I WAS HIGH!
Snoogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:05 AM   #74
Furtherman
AKA Ferdinand

 
Furtherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 29,522
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRESTLINGFAN View Post
Hes not going to negotiate because THE STATE IS BROKE!!!! WHATS THERE TO OFFER????? THATS THE FACT!!!!

You people think that money magically appears and it can be doled out.
The state is not broke. The state's fiscal bureau says the state could end up with a surplus, but it was the Governor who pushed through tax cut policies in his first days in office. He rushed through spending for special interests groups - $140 million - in January. The people that helped him get elected. The people of the state came second in this case, and now they're pissed.

Good for them.




And settle down WF and Snoogans... this isn't Wisconsin.
__________________
Furtherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:07 AM   #75
KnoxHarrington
I'd probably end up jacking eight or nine times a day, up from my usual 5 or 6.
I will suck a cock.
You can't neglect the balls
Putting someone's cock in your mouth isn't intimate?

 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 9,881
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans View Post
he is tryin to take shit away to save money. they offered to make concessions to save money. he refused to even hear them. but then you call all the workers assholes for not being willing to renegotiate. this is why you are a dumb cock. Now ill leave you be til th8e next time you start bashing immigrants or some other dumb BS. Have a good day, i really hope you get hit by a bus on your way to unemployment
Public workers are an easy target because dumb Fox News watching motherfuckers have this bullshit notion that they're paid a lot more than workers in similar positions in the private sector (they're not) and that they get paid to do jack shit (actually either work for the gov't, or talk to someone who does, and you'll learn the truth about that.) So a grandstanding douche like Scott Walker can make easy political points with idiots by saying he's going to get them under control.

But as you've noted, busting the public sector union gives Walker a lot of leverage to start fucking private sector workers too. And it's such short-term, cheap political thinking, because it makes Wisconsin far less attractive to workers and employers. But, hey, who gives a fuck as long as the hayseeds vote for you, right Scott?
__________________
Photobucket
KnoxHarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
election talk, garbage thread, regressive = retarded, tenbatshit crazy, wisconsin, ~ spoontag ~

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2000 - 2010, RFN Media, Inc.