You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Most Fucking obnoxious recent commercials [Archive] - Page 4 - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Most Fucking obnoxious recent commercials

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Misteriosa
05-09-2013, 08:11 AM
There's nothing appealing or sexy about middle aged women like in this commercial

and here, ladies and gentlemen, is an example of the expectation of "the male gaze", which holds that women are commodities for male consumption and visual appreciation, even when women are the target audience :dry:

jennysmurf
05-09-2013, 08:14 AM
and here, ladies and gentlemen, is an example of the expectation of "the male gaze", which holds that women are commodities for male consumption and visual appreciation, even when women are the target audience :dry:

Middle-aged women with bladder control issues, don't forget. Even they should strive to always be sexy.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_med6veIenp1rqt0kqo1_500.jpg

spoon
05-09-2013, 08:22 AM
Right, because bladder leakage is supposed to be appealing and sexy. Why wouldn't they use the type of women that are in their demographic?
stop trying to talk sensical to wf

you're going to enrage him!

Dude!
05-09-2013, 09:46 AM
There's nothing appealing or sexy about middle aged women like in this commercial

the middle-aged part
isn't nearly as awful
as watching a huge
disgusting fat woman
shakin' it

Gutter
05-09-2013, 09:49 AM
the middle-aged part
isn't nearly as awful
as watching a huge
disgusting fat woman
shakin' it

Your poetry sucks. Are you a Vogon?

A.J.
05-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Middle-aged women with bladder control issues, don't forget. Even they should strive to always be sexy.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_med6veIenp1rqt0kqo1_500.jpg

It could be worse.

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/Oops-I-Crapped-My-Pants_square.jpg

WRESTLINGFAN
05-09-2013, 12:17 PM
stop trying to talk sensical to wf

you're going to enrage him!

When you think leakage does shaking your ass come into mind?

WRESTLINGFAN
05-09-2013, 12:19 PM

I don't appreciate a 200 lb woman cutting up a rug.

spoon
05-09-2013, 12:40 PM

perfect for your name and takes

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HSeBq7t6p5A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WRESTLINGFAN
05-09-2013, 12:52 PM
perfect for your name and takes

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HSeBq7t6p5A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man, I really pissed off RF.nets resident chubby chaser

spoon
05-09-2013, 01:10 PM
sure thing

tell yourself anything you need to

but as always, you're so far off it's hilarious

Misteriosa
05-10-2013, 06:12 AM
Your poetry sucks. Are you a Vogon?

ha! i would say not, since we havent committed suicide.... yet.

Misteriosa
05-10-2013, 06:25 AM

so a commercial briefly showing a fully clothed, conservatively dressed fat woman dancing and enjoying herself is unacceptable and should be kept from public view, but a commercial featuring this sweaty, oily, adonis with his beer belly walking along the beach in nothing but a sunga is perfectly fine? im choking on the double standard.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SYuTMrXofXw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gutter
05-10-2013, 06:34 AM
ha! i would say not, since we havent committed suicide.... yet.

true...there is still time.

Gutter
05-10-2013, 06:35 AM

Well hey, jack....look here....if she's willing to help re-model your living room, who cares what she weighs? Bingo.

Dude!
05-10-2013, 07:01 AM
so a commercial briefly showing a fully clothed, conservatively dressed fat woman dancing and enjoying herself is unacceptable and should be kept from public view, but a commercial featuring this sweaty, oily, adonis with his beer belly walking along the beach in nothing but a sunga is perfectly fine? im choking on the double standard.

wow...that's what
a low IQ gets you

the normal reaction to that fat guy is: ugh
the normal reaction to the fat broad is: ugh

the standard is exactly the same

WRESTLINGFAN
05-10-2013, 02:56 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SYuTMrXofXw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would have loved to seen him harpooned.

If I was gay, he still wouldn't be attractive.

keithy_19
05-10-2013, 03:20 PM
If I was gay, he still wouldn't be attractive.

This statement confuses me.

WRESTLINGFAN
05-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Attractive in my opinion

spoon
05-10-2013, 06:33 PM
This statement confuses me.

It means wf is gop gay.

WRESTLINGFAN
05-10-2013, 07:58 PM
(Sp)oof !!!!

realmenhatelife
07-23-2013, 03:13 AM
Orange is the New Black is the latest sponsor to buy embedded advertising at Sirius where the dj's have to talk about the show naturally, like they actually watch it. Maybe they call it viral? I dont know, but it's pretty fucking obvious when you hear 4 different people, 3 of them on music stations, just bring up Orange is the New Black for no reason.

Also, I watched half of the first episode and I give it a blech minus.

jennysmurf
07-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Orange is the New Black is the latest sponsor to buy embedded advertising at Sirius where the dj's have to talk about the show naturally, like they actually watch it. Maybe they call it viral? I dont know, but it's pretty fucking obvious when you hear 4 different people, 3 of them on music stations, just bring up Orange is the New Black for no reason.

Also, I watched half of the first episode and I give it a blech minus.

Yeah, they've been pushing it pretty hard on TV too. I have zero interest in it.

PapaBear
09-13-2013, 08:13 PM
I hate this one, just because it doesn't make sense. Why does the guy say "smuggler" when someone takes his candy bar?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Za7-ynAJ4rk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

King Imp
09-24-2013, 06:20 AM
I hate this commercial simply because I think the French are arrogant bitches and I would be pissed if I came home to this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1o__uF80erw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would have taken my money back from the babysitter as soon as I saw this crap.

PapaBear
09-26-2013, 06:22 AM
I don't really hate this. I'm pretty much indifferent about it. But I'm curious about one scene. At the 14 second mark... What does the party scene represent? Is there a popular type of party theme that involves people dressing in random, meaningless costumes while eating tacos? Is it supposed to represent the current trend in what were once called "raves"? And if that's the case, do these parties/raves always occur on a beach with some sort of fire spewing alter?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BSU1tVoat1Y?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

spoon
09-26-2013, 07:25 AM
just a take on their biggest demographic, stoners...at burning man.

PapaBear
09-26-2013, 07:31 AM
just a take on their biggest demographic, stoners...at burning man.
I think I get it, now. Thank you.

PapaBear
09-26-2013, 07:40 AM
Incidentally... When it comes to medium to large chains using weed culture to drive sales, the Sheetz convenience store chain recently started a campaign that makes that concept PAINFULLY obvious. I'm seeing ads for a new breakfast menu item featuring bacon. The tag line... WAKE N BACON! :wallbash:

jennysmurf
09-26-2013, 08:08 AM
Incidentally... When it comes to medium to large chains using weed culture to drive sales, the Sheetz convenience store chain recently started a campaign that makes that concept PAINFULLY obvious. I'm seeing ads for a new breakfast menu item featuring bacon. The tag line... WAKE N BACON! :wallbash:

You're just mad that you didn't think of it first.

PapaBear
09-26-2013, 08:21 AM
You're just mad that you didn't think of it first.
Though I don't partake in the smoking of the weed anymore, I would NEVER try to commercialize it with a term that was once sacred to pot smokers.

HA! I keed, I keed... I wouldn't have given a shit.

spoon
11-13-2013, 10:20 PM
these fucking AWFUL Tmobile "jeremy" commercials where the old parents bitch and moan about the most insane bullshit charges in the history of cell data/phone plans

SOOOOO UNBEARABLY BAD

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jyxhyJTf1qk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

spoon
11-13-2013, 10:28 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/H_TsDlDGxEA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o-ni2XFg80Q?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LZA4B8i7wz4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: :wallbash::wallbash:

PapaBear
11-14-2013, 04:55 AM
The ads are horrible, but the deal sounds pretty damn good for those of you who actually go places.

deliciousV
11-26-2013, 01:44 PM
So these are the commercials that run, over and over, while my granddaughter watches SpongeBob. I'm amazed that these are real.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SVEvTGGyvQ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_3tyFGyx6t4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dude!
11-26-2013, 03:41 PM
So these are the commercials that run, over and over, while my granddaughter watches SpongeBob. I'm amazed that these are real.

awesome!
i want one of each.

now here's a commercial
that i love to hate...
they've picked the 3 ugliest
middle-aged fat women they could find

i especially like the pot-bellied one
with no neck and a speech defect

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GHvvfKecmWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

spoon
11-26-2013, 03:42 PM
same announcer, same company

i guess they specialize in bodily fluids

wonder what's next?!

spoon
11-26-2013, 03:46 PM
dude, those women all seem post stroke and surely in the manic phase of bipolar

how many fucking auctions did that hunchback slurring blob win again?

wtf!?

PapaBear
11-26-2013, 06:39 PM
I'm glad they told me they weren't actors. I would have never figured that out for myself.

spoon
11-26-2013, 07:12 PM
they're all built like Fez

WRESTLINGFAN
12-22-2013, 07:26 AM
I like Lexus however enough of the faux family with generic Christmas music.
Nothing says sorry for fucking your best friend like buying your spouse an ES300 with a giant red bow on top

jennysmurf
02-24-2014, 08:28 PM
Go on, you fargin bastage, say "pot pie" one more time. Just give me a reason to stab you in the throat with a fork..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VMth1CfLFD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>