You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
I fucking hate kids! [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : I fucking hate kids!

MrPink
06-05-2007, 09:38 PM
I just got home from school 2 weeks ago and finally spent time in the vicinity of children and it fuckin makes me sick. Theres an elementary school that was built down the street from my house so there's a ton of kids that walk in front of my yard. They always throw trash in the yard. A few days ago my dad started leaving a soup bowl full of water under a tree for the birds and what not because it's been so dry; he found the fuckin thing at the bottom of the street comin home from work. While I don't have proof of whose been doing this, I know it ain't the elderly. When I go to church, I refuse to fuckin sit near a child. If I wanted something to stare at me for an hour I'd get a cat. If you don't have kids, keep it that way and wear a condom or have an abortion. If you do have kids, teach em not to be a piece of shit!

Fat_Sunny
06-05-2007, 09:42 PM
That Was A Great Welcome Back Post!

Fat_Sunny Has Missed Mr. Pink!!

Fat_Sunny
06-05-2007, 09:46 PM
If I wanted something to stare at me for an hour I'd get a cat.

:lol:

Fat Loves When People Stare At Him Too Long, Cause Then He Gets To Use His Favorite Line: "Take A Picture...It'll Last Longer". Soooooo Over-Used, But Always Fun.

He Also Loves When People Start Asking Him 50 Questions, So He Can Use His Other Favorite Line: "Writin' A Book?"

Don Stugots
06-05-2007, 10:01 PM
I thought I started this thread. I hate them too.

sailor
06-05-2007, 11:03 PM
kids rock, but there are bad ones just like there are bad adults.

weekapaugjz
06-05-2007, 11:24 PM
I just got home from school 2 weeks ago and finally spent time in the vicinity of children and it fuckin makes me sick. Theres an elementary school that was built down the street from my house so there's a ton of kids that walk in front of my yard. They always throw trash in the yard. A few days ago my dad started leaving a soup bowl full of water under a tree for the birds and what not because it's been so dry; he found the fuckin thing at the bottom of the street comin home from work. While I don't have proof of whose been doing this, I know it ain't the elderly. When I go to church, I refuse to fuckin sit near a child. If I wanted something to stare at me for an hour I'd get a cat. If you don't have kids, keep it that way and wear a condom or have an abortion. If you do have kids, teach em not to be a piece of shit!

how long til you start screaming, "get off my lawn you damn kids!!!"

i love kids, one of the reasons i got into education in the first place. and to all the people who say they hate kids, remember, you were once a snot-nosed, pissy-pants, crying cause he/she was called a name. kids need more adults to be active in their lives and to teach them the things they don't know or understand instead of just saying, "fuck kids".

Gvac
06-06-2007, 02:21 AM
I'm with weekapaug on this one but I thought the post was hilarious, Pink.

I've got a ton of kids on my block and it always makes me smile when I see and hear 'em running around playing without a care in the world. Let 'em enjoy their happy-go-lucky days while they can.

DarkHippie
06-06-2007, 03:45 AM
People who don'tlike kids have no souls. A child is a person in his purest, most untainted form. to not enjoy children is to not enjoy humanity.

Hottub
06-06-2007, 04:09 AM
I think they're delicious!

cupcakelove
06-06-2007, 04:15 AM
Kids can be annoying, but I don't hate them. I hate adults that should know better than to act like idiots but choose to do so anyways.

Tall_James
06-06-2007, 04:26 AM
They're Elementary school kids for God's sake. Ease up on them.

Save your venom for those little sons of bitches in Jr. High School.

Soupy_Dreck
06-06-2007, 04:43 AM
I HAAAAATE kids. I was in a museum this past weekend and the most annoying little kid was running around, making noise and just being a little douche. his mother did nothing to stop him. the little fucker had the nerve to tell me what i could look at and what i couldn't. i wanted to kick this little turd thru a display case. no kids, no problems.

IMSlacker
06-06-2007, 05:13 AM
Lighten up...

http://www.gorila.sk/i/imgs_orig/670/14670.jpg

King Hippos Bandaid
06-06-2007, 05:25 AM
Kids taste nothing Like Delicious Babies, Teey are all phucking annoying, not cute at all. Once you hit 4, your dead to me until you turn 18, only if you are family, you get a Pass

:king:

Jujubees2
06-06-2007, 05:40 AM
Mr. Pink,

I know you hate kids but please don't shoot them for walking on your lawn like this guy did.

Ohio Man Gets Life for Shooting Teenager (http://fe13.news.sp1.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070524/ap_on_re_us/lawn_shooting)

Crispy123
06-06-2007, 05:49 AM

It's like Rooster so eloquently put it yesterday, people get scared when they see the new kid on the block and realize their own mortality. In this case its literally the new kids on the block. You probably looked down one day while taking a piss and saw some old wrinkly skin covered with grey hair holding up 2 little dried up/useless tictacs
and now your taking the frustration out on the kids. Pathetic really.

Fat_Sunny
06-06-2007, 06:12 AM
It's like Rooster so eloquently put it yesterday, people get scared when they see the new kid on the block and realize their own mortality. In this case its literally the new kids on the block. You probably looked down one day while taking a piss and saw some old wrinkly skin covered with grey hair holding up 2 little dried up/useless tictacs
and now your taking the frustration out on the kids. Pathetic really.

There May Have Been A "Tongue In Cheek" Element To Mr. Pink's Post. Don't Take It Too Seriously!

drjoek
06-06-2007, 06:18 AM
As an orthodontist my life blood is kids. I see betweeen 30 -45 kids everyday 4 days a week. Each one is unique and since I have been at this a while I get to see what they turn into. The vast majority surprise me how great they turn out. While kids may have many annoting aspects that could upset a local curmugeon like Mr Pink, maybe he should think about whether the kids are unruly to him may come from his treatment of these local kids. I bet the nice guy a couple of houses down never get garbage on his yard. Mr Pink may have to rename himself Mr Grey

reeshy
06-06-2007, 06:24 AM
You Sir, Mr. Pink, are a Neanderthal!!!!!

Team_Ramrod
06-06-2007, 07:40 AM
I love kids, children are all that are innocent man. There aren't bad kids... only bad parents. Instead of whining about a stupid bird bath that ended up down the block and whining about the garbage just go out and pick the shit up. Put it back and when the little ones walk in front of your house watch them, don't watch them in the creepy pedo way you have become accustomed to in the past, but watch them and see how unique each and every one of them is. See how different the kids of today are from when you were that age. Aside from the clothes probably not much.

Instead of hating them maybe try to help a kid, wouldn't want them to turn out fucked too.

torker
06-06-2007, 07:43 AM
http://www.rightwordsbooks.com/images/stjudessm.jpg

MellySmelly
06-06-2007, 07:54 AM
Trip wires work wonders in the yard.

reeshy
06-06-2007, 07:57 AM
Trip wires work wonders in the yard.

Attach those wires to claymores....Mr. Pink would like that!!!!!

MrPink
06-06-2007, 08:32 AM
Thank you Mr Sunny, I didn't think anyone realized I went missing, but I'm not quite sure this is a comeback thanks to dialup internets. For everyone that thinks I'm an old man, I'm 21. It's not like I'm some grumpy old geezer that is missing his youth. I should say that 3rd world kids aren't bad since like Doug Stanhope says "you'll see a 10 yr old kid with an AK47 and a death stare lookin right into the camera", he's not gonna be writing "Lil Flip" on my mailbox. I thought of putting out something that pops out and scares kids when they walk by, but I'd probably get sued when one of them fat kids gets a heart attack. I think I'm just gonna open the windows and crank up some SLAYER when the kids walk by today. That'll scare em!

MrPink
06-06-2007, 08:41 AM
Attach those wires to claymores....Mr. Pink would like that!!!!!

Looks like I'll be saving up some money during the summer!

cupcakelove
06-06-2007, 08:43 AM
Thank you Mr Sunny, I didn't think anyone realized I went missing, but I'm not quite sure this is a comeback thanks to dialup internets. For everyone that thinks I'm an old man, I'm 21. It's not like I'm some grumpy old geezer that is missing his youth. I should say that 3rd world kids aren't bad since like Doug Stanhope says "you'll see a 10 yr old kid with an AK47 and a death stare lookin right into the camera", he's not gonna be writing "Lil Flip" on my mailbox. I thought of putting out something that pops out and scares kids when they walk by, but I'd probably get sued when one of them fat kids gets a heart attack. I think I'm just gonna open the windows and crank up some SLAYER when the kids walk by today. That'll scare em!

That might scare your parents when you were middle school, but I don't think it will do more than make the kids think you're even older and grumpier.

Midkiff
06-06-2007, 09:24 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb274/cuntymcslut/GRDZ.jpg

Death Metal Moe
06-06-2007, 09:29 AM
I blame the black kids!

Midkiff
06-06-2007, 09:32 AM
I blame the black kids!

I blame the white kids!

Team_Ramrod
06-06-2007, 09:39 AM
and again, the poor little Puertoricans are left out of the discussion

Midkiff
06-06-2007, 09:41 AM
I blame the black kids!

I blame the white kids!

Will these three ever see eye to eye? Find out on the next Point-Counterpoint-Countercounterpoint!

Death Metal Moe
06-06-2007, 09:59 AM

The joke possibilities are endless.

reeshy
06-06-2007, 11:52 AM
I blame the islamic kids!!!!!!

reeshy
06-06-2007, 11:54 AM
Mr. Pink...if you hate kids that much....join the Corp and go to Iraq.....kill some kids there....asshole!!!!!

JesterOfSadness
06-06-2007, 12:38 PM
I hate kids too, wanna fight about it?

Furtherman
06-06-2007, 12:39 PM
I like kids. But there are some that are just bad eggs. Can't be helped.

What I do not like is people gloating about their kids when I do not ask them about their kids.

IMSlacker
06-06-2007, 12:41 PM

What I do not like is people gloating about their kids when I do not ask them about their kids.

Have I told you about my daughter? Cutest kid you've ever seen, and smart as a whip!

Furtherman
06-06-2007, 12:44 PM
Have I told you about my daughter? Cutest kid you've ever seen, and smart as a whip!

And that's when I nod and smile and act like I care.

torker
06-06-2007, 01:15 PM

Q: Do you have any nude pictues?
A: No!!!
Q: Would you like to see some?

Don Stugots
06-06-2007, 01:19 PM

that is what i hate even most about them. I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR KID. to be equally annoying to those people that must ramble on about their kid like they gave birth to Christ is i "brag" about my dog. it usually shuts them up.

That not with standing, the thought of even having kids makes me ill.

Marc with a c
06-06-2007, 01:23 PM
I fucking hate kids!

crazy talk. i love fucking kids.

drjoek
06-06-2007, 01:26 PM
I fucking hate kids!

crazy talk. i love fucking kids.

EWWWWW

MrPink
06-06-2007, 10:03 PM
Mr. Pink...if you hate kids that much....join the Corp and go to Iraq.....kill some kids there....asshole!!!!!

I've already decided that I'm joining the military after I get my accounting degree (no I'm not Jewish).

By the way, Slayer may have done the trick. I saw the little shit stains piling into vans when they got in front of my place. Hopefully those vans were driven by priests.

Fat_Sunny
06-07-2007, 01:39 PM
Mr. Pink, Maybe You Could Put Your Poster Of Sandra Lee In The Front Yard. That Scarecrow Would Scare Off The Kids....And The Birds Too!

http://blog.foodienyc.com/images/sandralee_1_3_1.jpg

Crispy123
06-07-2007, 02:46 PM
I've already decided that I'm joining the military after I get my accounting degree (no I'm not Jewish).

By the way, Slayer may have done the trick. I saw the little shit stains piling into vans when they got in front of my place. Hopefully those vans were driven by priests.

Slayer, what year is this? Im sure you'll make a fine military ossifer.

Alice S. Fuzzybutt
06-07-2007, 04:55 PM
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k203/petrina_02/NoKids.jpg?t=1181264078

Even as a kid, my credo was "Hell is other children."

Fez4PrezN2008
06-07-2007, 05:06 PM
I kinda understand where Mr. Pink is coming from, little kids aren't into the same things a college-age guy has got his head in to, its natural. Then you kinda warm up to the idea of kids when you get married, and then when you have a couple ankle-biters you think they are just the best thing evern and everyone should just ADORE your child because they are so unique and cute! Then when they kind of grown up you kind of get in that "whew I'm glad that's over" stage and the little snots don't seem nearly as cute. So, I think one's attitude toward children (mostly other people's children) really runs in cycles and depends on what your situation in life is at the current time.

(ps you can believe how difficult it was for me to make a ligtimate post and not include a cat pic)

ppanda
06-07-2007, 05:10 PM
Im not as selective as Mr Pink....
I HATE PEOPLE.

jennysmurf
06-07-2007, 07:16 PM
There aren't bad kids... only bad parents.

amen!

Gvac
06-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Like I said, there's a ton of kids on my block. One thing I can definitely say is that little girls are 10 times louder than boys.

They never stop screeching.

Don Stugots
06-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Like I said, there's a ton of kids on my block. One thing I can definitely say is that little girls are 10 times louder than boys.

They never stop screeching.

thats because they can see you staring at them from behind the bushes.

A.J.
06-08-2007, 05:25 AM
to not enjoy children is to not enjoy humanity.

I hate humanity.