You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
I'm a baaaaaaaaad man! [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : I'm a baaaaaaaaad man!

Judge Smails
12-03-2007, 05:23 PM
My wife and I alternate days when we're home with the kids. Mondays are my days. Monday also happens to be the day when my 6 year old daughter has dance class. This means that every week I have to take her there and then sit in the waiting room for an hour until her class is over.

While the 5-7 year old class is in the back somewhere, the 16-18 year old class is right within view of the waiting area. Sweet Baby Jesus! I can't take this week after week! I feel like a dirty old man. It's even worse because I'm the only dad there. I don't want to be caught leering, but I'm only human. It's some kind of jazz class and they're all dressed like the chick from Flashdance and doing what looks like stripper moves. I think they're practicing for a show because for the last three weeks they keep dancing to "She's a Maniac" over and over and over. This ordinarily would be enough to make me want to kill someone but it's, not surprisingly, OK with me - everything else considered.

If all this wasn't bad enough - right before my daughter's class is over the girls for the next class start showing up. These girls are like 13 or 14. Having no where else to go, they start taking off their winter clothes and pulling on their legwarmers and dance shoes and whatnots right there in the waiting room. This is too much for me to handle. I can't leave because my daughter's going to be out looking for me soon. At that point I'll usually grab a pamphlet or something and basically just pretend to read it until it's time to go.

ChrisTheCop
12-03-2007, 05:28 PM
uh... i was right there with you til you mentioned the 13 and 14 year olds.

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with appreciating a woman over 17, as long as you keep those feelings in check. And granted, occasionally 13 and 14 year olds look older, but if you know theyre 13 and 14 and still have uncomfortable thoughts... you might want to talk to someone about it. Especially considering that you have female children of your own.

Dougie Brootal
12-03-2007, 05:30 PM
my chick used to dance and i had to accompany her to class and competition a few times. i feel your pain dude. but i was 21 lookin at the 16 year old chicks not however old you are lookin at the 16 year old chicks. PERVERT!

Chigworthy
12-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Be sure to wear really roomy shorts with no drawers while you sit there.

Judge Smails
12-03-2007, 05:32 PM
uh... i was right there with you til you mentioned the 13 and 14 year olds.

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with appreciating a woman over 17, as long as you keep those feelings in check. And granted, occasionally 13 and 14 year olds look older, but if you know theyre 13 and 14 and still have uncomfortable thoughts... you might want to talk to someone about it. Especially considering that you have female children of your own.

I didn't say I was having thoughts per se. But it's just an uncomfortable situation. Like Ron was talking about today in regards to guys being around kids. I'm basically the only guy there and there are all these girls getting undressed in front of me. I think I'm more afraid of being accused of something than actually doing something.

FUNKMAN
12-03-2007, 05:35 PM
i used to hang in the waiting area as well for a few years while my youngest took classes. i would just check out and mingle with the mom's . then again i'm not a deranged pervert like you :tongue:

earthbrown
12-03-2007, 05:36 PM
you need help

or

A shovel
Rope
Knife
ductape
garbage bags

K

Hottub
12-03-2007, 05:37 PM
MILF's = Good.
13-14 = You need help.

Judge Smails
12-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Oh - I almost forgot another observation that I've made: there are two teenage boys in the class too. You do not need to be Sherlock Holmes to see that these guys are VERY effeminate. It's funny to observe these naive teenage girls during their breaks. They fall all over each other trying to flirt with these two "cute" dancer guys, oblivious to the reality of the situation.

FUNKMAN
12-03-2007, 05:42 PM
I didn't say I was having thoughts per se. But it's just an uncomfortable situation. Like Ron was talking about today in regards to guys being around kids. I'm basically the only guy there and there are all these girls getting undressed in front of me. I think I'm more afraid of being accused of something than actually doing something.

i can relate to the "uncomfortable" situation. i was taking my 14 year old daughter and her friends somewhere and as I held the van door open one of her friends bends somewhat to get in the van and i get a quick eyeful of thong and asscrack. first words that came to mind were " what the fuck ".

needless to say I held that door open like 6 more times -lol 'kidding'

Dougie Brootal
12-03-2007, 05:43 PM
hypothetical situation here.... if were to remain friends with the 15 year old girls from the dance classes that my chick was in about 2 years ago, until they were older say 17 or 18 and furiously masturbate to their myspace pictures while drinking alone, would that still be perverted?

Bulldogcakes
12-03-2007, 05:43 PM
http://aycu17.webshots.com/image/18496/2000764666734920176_rs.jpg

Judge Sma . . . . IS THAT YOU? HOLY SHIT I KNOW THAT GUY!!!!!!!

ChrisTheCop
12-03-2007, 05:46 PM
I had written something about this being a serious topic in a serious forum,
but I think I was one forum off.

On ya go.

Hottub
12-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Nope! That's life is the one you are thinking aboot!

Let the pedophile jokes fly!!

Bulldogcakes
12-03-2007, 05:48 PM
MOTORHEAD lyrics - Jailbait

Hey baby you're a sweet young thing,
Still tied to Mommy's apron strings,
I don't even dare to ask your age,
It's enough to know you're here backstage,
You're Jailbait, and I just can't wait,
Jailbait baby come on

One look baby, all I need,
My decision made at lightning speed,
I don't even want to know your name,
It's enough to know you feel the same,
Jailbait baby come on

Hey babe you know you look so fine,
Send shivers up and down my spine,
I don't care about our different ages,
I'm an open book with well thumbed pages,
Jailbait baby come on

ChrisTheCop
12-03-2007, 05:49 PM

well, actually, it says That's Life>The Confessional

hence my confusion...but I see whatcha mean.

That said.... Judge Smails should maybe speak with a professional.

lleeder
12-03-2007, 05:53 PM
These girls are like 13 or 14... This is too much for me to handle... At that point I'll usually grab a pamphlet or something

When you say "grab a pamphlet" is that Judge Smails for "fondle your cock while you think about 13yr olds"?

jauble
well here is something that might help calm your mind for the older girls. Some day if your kid keeps doing the dancing thing (and they do as my chick still dances for the dance company at school) there will be some other dad that is uncomfortable with the whole thing...so think about how much you dislike that guy lets say just for fun his name is doug...or grasso or some combination of the two when you catch yourself "leering." The fact that you feel uncomfortable is I guess a good thing, have you tried doing something in the immediate vicinity of the studion while all this is going on?

Judge Smails

I would expect nothing less. But, just so we're clear: I never said I had any outward thoughts about the 13 year olds.

My life, by the way, can be a living hell at times. I also teach English Comp. at local community college. Between my trips to dance class and the freshman hotties - Oofa!

ChrisTheCop
12-03-2007, 05:56 PM
My life, by the way, can be a living hell at times. I also teach English Comp. at local community college. Between my trips to dance class and the freshman hotties - Oofa!

Now we're talking!
Need a guest speaker with 17 years law enforcement experience?
I speak English!

Bulldogcakes
12-03-2007, 05:57 PM
When you say "grab a pamphlet" is that Judge Smails for "fondle your cock while you think about 13yr olds"?

No, its more along these lines

http://home.insightbb.com/~j.conover/gifs/096694724X.jpg

CofyCrakCocaine
12-03-2007, 06:33 PM
My philosophy is if you can legally marry 'em in Amsterdam, you can bang them here. I think the age was what, 16? That+ no age limit on alcohol=Those Europeans are sophisticated!

King Hippos Bandaid
12-03-2007, 07:15 PM
16 is the limit to ogle

:king:

ralphbxny
12-03-2007, 07:23 PM
I went to my god daughter music recital last year and my god the 16 to 18 year old dance class is tourture!!!

CofyCrakCocaine
12-03-2007, 07:44 PM
I should state that I feel like a creep hanging around 19 year olds. That's how much of a geezer I feel I ought to be.

nate1000
12-04-2007, 05:56 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Xander_9/jailbait.jpg

and

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/AudibleSilence/3si%20and%20GTOUK%20Hosting/motivate.jpg

ralphbxny
12-04-2007, 06:34 AM
MMMM Jail bait...now im starving!

buzzard
12-04-2007, 06:48 AM
you should've done yer signature move,shit yerself and wait for fun to ensue! :thumbup:

torker
12-04-2007, 05:52 PM
You're a kid toucher...ack...ack...ack
http://outhouserag.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/breyericecream_usagymnastics_1.jpg

Stankfoot
12-04-2007, 06:37 PM
My wife and I alternate days when we're home with the kids. Mondays are my days. Monday also happens to be the day when my 6 year old daughter has dance class. This means that every week I have to take her there and then sit in the waiting room for an hour until her class is over.

I don't get why you have to stay in the waiting room for the entire class. Isn't there an elementary school nearby where you could loiter?